Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Speaking Engagements

          Dear Readers,

    Unfortunately, the United Nations project was extremely time-consuming, thus, I was not able to spend time in the prison or much time with COPERMA.  The trip is not presently something I can post about.  I'm planning another trip to D.R. Congo in a few months but until then, I am speaking about issues in Congo in Baltimore, MD at:

          -Goucher College, March 1st at 7 pm (with a panel discussion)
          -Johns Hopkins School of Public Health, March 6th from noon until around 1:30 p.m.

    If you are in the area and would like to attend, please do so!  For specific information as to location, either ask at any University building or contact me at amy.ernst114@gmail.com.  I have several scheduled engagements at the end of March in Minneapolis, MN, and I will be posting details as those dates approach.
      
          Thank you as always for your support and interest in the D.R.C.
               Amy Ernst

1 comment:

  1. Buying a car can be very time-consuming. You have so many options, not to mention things to consider as you compare each one. You will be able to make the right decision if you know enough about car shopping.
    costaricasolarhomes |

    dasunnytechnicalservices |

    dutchlandtechnology |

    echoparkhouses |

    ecohawaiitours |

    ReplyDelete